• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Austin (Cedar Park really)

Reaction score
Howdy. Chuck from Cedar Park area.

Only had the bike for 1 year, and getting the itch to get a new one! I've ridden two wheels in one form or another since I was 15!

Right now, my ride is an 05 SV650.

BUT - I want to trade her in on a WeeStrom. The wife wants to go on more rides with me, and I want to do some more ADVenture style riding (dirt runs in my blood).

Pics of the bike the day I got her home and then another of my boy "helping" the young ladies who were giving her a wash during the ROT rally this year up at NAPALM (about 2 blocks from my house).:rider:

Attachments

• SV_sm.jpg
    SV_sm.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 198
  • ROT_sm.JPG
    ROT_sm.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 206
Wait? Who is this guy? I thought you liked single speed, rigid, pedal powered things Chuck?

He's an Aggie Engineer... how smart can he be? :-P

Class of '91 :trust:

Wait? Who is this guy? I thought you liked single speed, rigid, pedal powered things Chuck?

Yeah, I'm funny like that. Chuckie powered - rigid SS, Suzuki powered - 650cc Vtwin goodness

These guys named Chuck and really smart! :thumb:

:welcome: to the forum, Chuck!

there are more of the collective here :borg:

All their base belong to us!

He's an Aggie Engineer... how smart can he be? :-P

Class of '91 :trust:

Whoop - class of '92.

Welcome from Anderson Mill....
+1 in Anderson Mill!

Whereabouts? I'm down off of Little Elm.

Back