• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Yeah, who want's to look at a bunch of hot young women partying anyway? :eek2:

yeah...kinda like Dad at Schlitterbaum pretending to be asleep in his dark sunglasses :mrgreen:

Kenny, good ride at the forest this weekend. Wish I could do it more often, then maybe I'd be in better shape. :doh:

Joe, Chuck, where were you guys? It was a faster bunch this time out, and the trails were in great shape after the bit of rain we had.

I'm on days again, so I guess I'll see you fellers at Head's n' Tails this week.
:rider: :eat:

shoot i've done almost ten weekends straight hit'n the trails and i still get sore...but it's a gud sore :rider:

i'm gunna hit SHNF again this coming weekend...it's my new training program :thumb:

will be start'n a thread on the offroad board.

:chug:

Sorry I didn't make it last night. I'm trying to sell the Triumph Daytona, so sat at home returning email.

No rain, but hot! So, who's showing up this week? Noah's again?

Back