• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Re intro, just for fun

Trip

Reaction score
:eek:

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste"....... ;-)

No, seriously, I am neither wealthy nor have much taste, but I just love that "Stones" line.

"Pleased to meet 'chu, hope you guess my name"
"But what's puzzlin' you is the nature of my game"

I've been around for long long years, I've ridden most of these United States, with over a half million miles and dozens of get-offs, I am still alive to tell about it.

Time of yer life, ehh kid???

Wanna hear some stories? I've got stories. Wanna do some ridin' ? Come ride with me.

Hey Steve!

My memory is a little fuzzy, but I think I met you at a little BBQ joint on the north side of Dallas where Scott, Beth, me and some other folks got together and had dinner after the motorcycle show there last November. Red Sprint ST, right?

Ya, Paul, that would be me. The place was Bakers ribs, just a mile or two from me casa. It was my turn to host the annual shindig. Hope you had fun and enjoyed the food!

You need to zoom in a litte more on that avatar so we can actually see the smiley face bag ;-)

Adios,

STeve said:
Ya, Paul, that would be me. The place was Bakers ribs, just a mile or two from me casa. It was my turn to host the annual shindig. Hope you had fun and enjoyed the food!

Yep, sure did - those were some of the best BBQ ribs I've ever had. Had a good time too. 8-)

Welcome back! :chug:

Thanks for the (re) welcome, Paul and Andy. And happy TWT anniversary to you Andy (3-2-03).

Scott, I think the angle/zoom on my avatar is just about right, but you should see it from 2 inches, and from the inside out :mrgreen:

AHhhh, the above, was from me. Somehow I got un-subbed during lunch. Is there a "time-out" function on this list ??

If you sit for a long time, 30 minutes maybe... I think it drops your session. If you don't select the "remember me" option when you log in, then you have to log in again after the time out period.

Adios,

Back