• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Headkase to call your own in SA, TX

Reaction score
So whats going on, alright. The name is Jim, Ive been riding since I was 11. I will turn 23 in April. I ride a 2003 Suzuki SV 650S. I live in San Antonio. Always ready to ride........
nexh1.JPG

Howdy Jim,

:tab Welcome to the site. Sweet looking bike! How long have you had it?

Adios,

Welcome Jim,

Love the SV, I like that copper color. Now that we are getting more Austin and SA riders around here we should try to set up a meet, say in Boerne or Comfort. Hum, will have the think about that.

Well, welcome again, think you will like the site.

San Antonio rider(s) here!

The husband rides a 03 Hayabusa and I ride an 02 YZF600r. We spent many a year 2 up on a 1986 Ninja. When he bought the Busa, he made it seem like such an ordeal to put the back seat on that I jumped right in with the idea of getting my own bike. We have been riding side by side for over a year now and it has been a lot of fun.

We are always up for meeting new people and heading out to the Hill country. Drop us an email.

gcoffman@satx.rr.com

Greg and Sheila

Howdy,

:tab Welcome aboard! It's great to have another couple where both ride. We have a large contingent of lady riders on the site, they are just a silent minority ;-) Dunno why though :shrug:

:tab Got pics of the bikes? Oh, and you guys too of course... :-P

Adios,

Meeting comfort will be great.........works for me...lol
I will soon have another bike to ride.
I still have the shop that my bike shop was in so you all can still stop in and say hey.
Welcome to the site.

Back