• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New SILVER VFR

Reaction score
Was at Woods yesterday and got a look at the 2003 VFR in Silver. WOW!!! : :shock: I was not really a fan of the new Viffer look when it was in Red, but now that Silver has me thinking. Was looking at the Futura for the new ride (and it is still leading a short list that also includes the Sprint ST and the ST4s) but man, now I have to think about it a little more than I thought I would :suicide: .

http://www.hondamotorcycle.com/asse...torcycles/2003/large/Interceptor_large_01.jpg

Just wished the hard bags looked a little better. Any of you VFR owners out there know if you can get new under tail cans for the new model? I still dont realy like the look of the triangular shaped stock pipes.

We will see.

Gotta admit, that is a sweet bike. Having gotten used to the aprilia Flame Red, the Honda Red seems flat. :shrug:

I think Staintune makes nice undertail pipes for the '02+ VFRs. :dude:

Paul

Silver

That looks like the same silver that was on the 02 CBRXX which is a fine bike to. Glad to see Honda change from red. I like the silver. :chug:

I love silver bikes

Finally, silver bikes are being offered in the US! Used to your only sport/touring choices were the blackbird (silverbird?) or daytona. Now there's the new Sprint ST, the new vfr, FJR1300, and **** even the ST1300.

Now all I have to do is wait a few years for them to trickle down into the used market. 8)

Back