• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greeting from San Antonio

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Been riding for about a year and a half now (I don't count the Honda SL-70 too many years ago to admit to) and am loving every minute of it. I currently ride a Triumph Sprint ST and as my screen name suggests, I spend most of my time in hill country.

I'm looking forward to participating in the forum. I'm also fairly new to Texas (less than two years) so I'm looking forward to learning more about new places to ride as well.

Bill

hillcountry said:
Hi everyone,

Been riding for about a year and a half now (I don't count the Honda SL-70 too many years ago to admit to) and am loving every minute of it. I currently ride a Triumph Sprint ST and as my screen name suggests, I spend most of my time in hill country.

I'm looking forward to participating in the forum. I'm also fairly new to Texas (less than two years) so I'm looking forward to learning more about new places to ride as well.

Bill

Hey Bill. I grew up in SA and also used to ride a 99 ST. Nice bike and you're already in the best place in the state to ride it. :mrgreen:

Some other good roads between Marble Falls and Austin, but pretty much nothing beats the Vanderpool/Leaky area 33x roads and the stuff around Kerrville (hwy 16 comes to mind).

Thanks for the offer....

I've never ridden with anyone before. It would be nice to just ride for once and not stop at every intersection and look at the map to figure which way to go. I have to admit though.....some of the best roads I've ridden, were only found because I was lost!

Bill

Back