• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold: 2009 Yamaha TMax 500 with 1536 Miles!

copb8

Most Ignored
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Bart
Last Name
Nale
*** SOLD ****

Selling my ailing father-in-law's TMax 500. This bike was bought new in November 2011. It is pristine condition with only 1536 miles. For the last two years it has been virtually unused except for a few maintenance rides by the son-in-laws.

Bike has never been dropped or spent a night outside. First service was performed by dealer in Burleson. It has an automatic CVT transmission and would be an amazing commuter bike. Also very comfortable for 2-up riding. Runs and stops perfectly.

$3,900.00 OBO

Here's a link to several pictures.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iqvr0zwe8y47msu/AAAR7dxyNqQ8SH-Ag3nfvOvya?dl=0

If you're intersted just PM me here and we'll exchange contact into.

Bart

Last edited:
Re: 2009 Yamaha TMax 500 with 1536 Miles!

Interesting, but am I missing something here? The title says "2009 Yamaha TMax 500" but the description says "bought new in Nov 2011. Mistake, or old model sold late?

Old model sold late. Yamaha had several in crates left in 2011.

Old model sold late. Yamaha had several in crates left in 2011.

Just bought one a couple months ago. The guy bought it in 2011 and it was an 2009. It's a shame cuz they sold a boatload in Europe. Scooters are fun and the TMAX is a blast.

GLWS

Forgot to add. This is my second TMAX. I missed not having a scooter. You might try posting at Majesty Forums too. They have a TMAX subsection and a for sale section.

Last edited:

Forgot to add. This is my second TMAX. I missed not having a scooter. You might try posting at Majesty Forums too. They have a TMAX subsection and a for sale section.

Thanks for the heads up on the Majesty forums. I'll definitely post there once I'm back from my trip and more serious about getting it sold.

I will say it's a fun bike to ride around. My wife and I tooled around the neighborhood and it handled us easily, even with the big hills we have. Getting on and off is SOoooo much easier than the tall Super Tenere with cases! If I lived in a more urban area I think I'd keep it to tool around on.

i took my TMAX 2up to california from texas.
its still there. need tobgo back and get it!

See the BIG price drop on my first post!

Tell all your friends!

Wow, cool rig. As and old dude that just retired, I can say wow, 500 cc? Ha, that thing must be a blast for a "scooter". Windshield and storage bonus. But wait, 450 lbs? I have my little crf230l at half the weight, and twice the mpg, I think I will run what I brung...lol.

Last edited:

Wow, cool rig. As and old dude that just retired, I can say wow, 500 cc? Ha, that thing must be a blast for a "scooter". Windshield and storage bonus. But wait, 450 lbs? I have my little crf230l at half the weight, and twice the mpg, I think I will run what I brung...lol.

And it's not nearly as good in the dirt! ;-)

Back