• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Labrador highway and Canada.

shovel

Reaction score
First Name
andre
Finally the time has come and we are leaving on Tuesday for the East coast and North to Canada an beyond. It will be hard to post every where so I will do the blog thing and if you want to follow along, its

http://www.andreandgaylen.wordpress.com.

Hope to see you there, Shovel.

That should be a terrific adventure. Enjoy. We'll see you on the blog.

I've saved your blog site and will be looking at it every day. Good Luck on your trip!

I will wave to you both. If anything happens here in the neighborhood and I can help, let me know! I've got tools and I'm not afraid to use 'em :-)

A & G:
Have a great trip, I too will be following the blog.
Please give us a review of your moonshine encounters....:trust:

All Yall reading this, thanks for the interest. I have not yet to figure out how to reply to comments, but I do read them all.

Been catching up this morning.

What an awesome trip. Can't wait until you get home and I can hear about the trip in person

Last edited:
Wow, this SOooooooo makes me want to do this trip now.

Thanks for taking the time to take us along virtually.

We do what we can to to tell the story but with the slooooooooooooow wifi and bad connections it limits the amount of information per post otherwse we wont see any thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back