• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

5 guys meet on the internet & head to Mexico for a Good Time!

I'm backing out on this until my wife dominoes. Would like to do it in August but we're coming up on D day so probably late Sept or Oct. By then the house will be full of in laws, out laws & such

Congrats on a good toe-hold. (And the ensuing humanoid)

#2 a girl this time....my little ninja is 5

Attachments

• 20150703_092849.jpg
    20150703_092849.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 229
thanks doug, hey to get a copy of the gopro videos, how do we do it again ? cuz its a lot of storage space needed right ?

Yep, alot of just riding.....a usb drive will hold most of them. I'll give you a thumb drive full next time we meet. Would probably just be better to go again for a week or so and ride all over the place....that ole stuff is history :sun:

#2 a girl this time....my little ninja is 5

I like your new versys, especially in black, my old friend Hubert whose passed on already, had the first yr versys in Orange, I got a chance to test ride it before he went back to Canada, the versys is sweet, he also rode it north of galeana off-road where we got lost and we're doing class 3 trails at one point, he managed ok since he was one heck of a rider, I learned a lot from him. GOD speed my old friend Hubert...

Sry Zeke, did not see ur post. Been super busy on the farm & with the kiddo & Moma's miserable in the heat.
Notsure on the video, I'll check & see.
Email me your mailing address & I'll send you some USB drives with all the stuff & you can pick what you like.
Hope to make it back to Galeana in Oct but if I don't I'm looking real hard at Creel, Batopilas & Alamosa in Chihuahua in Nov.
Stalefish is on the move too starting his round the world....:sun:
Cheers & ride safe

Very cool for nov, I've been to creel and batopilas, it's an easy ride down, for you it be better via trailer to presidio then ride by ojinaga to chihuahua then copper canyon, for me we rode from here which means more Mexico, you know pats password? Pm me

Last edited:
Looked at both, rugged radio looks good, let me know what everyone else thinks and I'll pick one up. RRRReady to go.:rider:

Back