• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Woodbutcher & M38A1 head to North Carolina…

Thanks for all the kind words.....

Rusty is a great travel companion.... No lack of conversation, no radio needed, same food likes/dislikes - just an easy going guy to run across the country and back with.

As for the lack of a motorcycle in the report, well..... if you read the rules one is not required. Just 'gotta be a trip report and this was indeed a trip. :deal: :lol2:

Again, thanks for the kind words.

I took pictures of motorcycles going in the other direction, does that count? My panning was poor though so they are all a bit blurry.

Don't worry about not being on bikes. One of my fav trips a few years back was to a Family Reunion just inside the Minnesota border. True to form, back roads all the way in my '03 Chevy truck. Actually enjoyed the journey , to and from, more than the reunion.
After my crash missing a deer a few years back. my LD motorcycle runs are history but ride pert much everyday in LA and East Texas. When I do do distance again, the truck will be the way, Unless I spring for a Miata or the like. LOL

Back