• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Those tastefull TWT stickers

GRU

Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Grundy
Saw one on the door of the bakery in Madena TX. Some crafty guy put it right on then front window:sun:

Medina, as in the Apple Orchard place, low left front door?

Don't know 'nuttn bout that... :deal:

Good People. I bought a lemonade from their daughter. She had a stand set up by the road when I went through a few months back. Talked for a while.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Which reminds me that last year in Buena Vista Colorado, I was having dinner with Skiphunt. Outside the restaurant, somebody looked at my TWT sticker and asked Skip what that stood for. Skip looked at me blankly and said, "I have no idea." :confused:

Which reminds me that last year in Buena Vista Colorado, I was having dinner with Skiphunt. Outside the restaurant, somebody looked at my TWT sticker and asked Skip what that stood for. Skip looked at me blankly and said, "I have no idea." :confused:

No more than he posts, does that surprise you? Only half kidding Skip... post more though!

Back