• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I don't know what possessed me......

Janet

Reaction score
First Name
Janet
20150903_143831-1.jpg

:doh:

Oooooooooooooooo Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gold Boxes have really nice things inside!

D7200 is a really nice addition! Can't wait to see some of your work.

I command thee in the name of Ansel Adams to return it. :mrgreen:

Janet
I don't know what possessed you ... but the epic ride reports of Skiphunt, M38A1,Woodbutcher and others this summer have given me a case of "new camera lust". So far the realization that the skill set is more important than the tool used has kept the brown truck out of my driveway.:lol2: Enjoy your new camera!

Oh my..... :clap:

Like the others, I can't wait to see what you can do with this upgrade. IIRC, you were still shooting a D200 or something of that era? This will knock your socks off. :photo:

I remember my very first gold box in 1983. It contained a F3 High Eyepoint...

There is nothing like those gold boxes......!!!

Just took delivery of one of this beauties to go with the new camera. I had better not have to buy another tripod for the rest of my life. :doh:
MeFoto Globetrotter

Globetrotter.jpg

Just took delivery of one of this beauties to go with the new camera. I had better not have to buy another tripod for the rest of my life. :doh:
MeFoto Globetrotter

Globetrotter.jpg

I've got one of those in the silver variety. No problems thus far. I really like the ability for it to convert into a monopod if that's what you need at the moment.

Yep, I have the silver/black version of that tripod. Been very happy with it. Fits in my pannier even...but the GSA panniers are a bit on the large size.

Back