• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SHTC news and events

We went Thursday, couple of mud holes but dusty. But last night there was rain in the area, don't know if it rained there or not.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

More rain came through today, pretty hard on the North side of Huntsville. Not sure how much it may have rained down by the trails, but most of our rain came from that direction.

More rain came through today, pretty hard on the North side of Huntsville. Not sure how much it may have rained down by the trails, but most of our rain came from that direction.

My money is on it being too wet now.:giveup:

Call before you haul, opened back up but we've had a bunch of rain overnight. Message is still open but they don't get in to around 8.

This would be a great weekend to get out there if they open.

I'll probably head to the Kisatchie(Cravens). Its a little closer for me and is open.

Was at my friend’s property on the Red River just north of Pineville last weekend and it was perfect. There were a couple of little showers that came through, but just enough to settle the dust.

Understand Westside is open.

Your responsibility to call and verify before hauling.

We went out late Sunday, some muddy spots and will have to wash bike but dust was back. I imagine the Saturday guys had some great dirt! Cool temps this week, get out and ride!

I'll probably head to the Kisatchie(Cravens). Its a little closer for me and is open.

Five hour round trip Sat,,,,,closed!! I cheated and made a short "exploratory" run and overall dirt was PERFECT! But it was wet enough that the quadtards would have done a lot of damage.

Back