• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2nd Annual Beyond EPIC Labor Day Weekend Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its raining HARD Im out, if its just raining, Im in. Dont wait at Jack in box if I aint there.

Was finally looking at Day 2 V2... those of us on this route will have to be out early...

Looks like it will be scattered showers today with the highest chance of rain in the afternoon to evening.
Weather man said no rain should last too long in any one area. :dude:

Looks to me like the only showers are northern Travis County right now, Fredericksburg and Junction are clear...

I rode to Mason with the group did the James River Road and survived Then split off from the group at the intersection of the James River Road and the Salt Branch Road and had an excellent ride back to Austin. :rider:

Richard, let us know if you are going to start a ride report thread and I'll post some pics. :giveup:

Nice meeting everyone today!!

I just got back. Great weekend on the bike. Thanks for starting the ride report - I'll add my stuff to it shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back