• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Welcome, Rusty

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
One of my goals with the Texas Adventure Company is to offer yearly dual sport rallies in a variety of locations. The biggest challenge I have had with meeting this goal is limited vacation days and not enough time to fully recon potential riding areas. Unfortunately, I have to work for a living and can't devote myself full time to organzing dual sport rallies.

I finally realized that I needed help in order to continue. So, I called Rusty and discussed the situation and he has agreed to sign on as a partner.

Going forward Rusty and I will be working together to organize and run the various rallies. I'm excited and pleased to be working with Rusty and look forward to expanding our service to the dual sport community. He is an experienced adventure rider who brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the table.

Riders, please join me in welcoming Rusty (Woodbutcher) to the Texas Adventure Company.

Richard_, so how many margaritas did I drink before I agreed to this? :rofl: Actually, with my job situation this gives me something to do and hopefully I'll get out and do some more scouting work. Hopefully we will branch out and get some rides planned for New Mexico and Colorado too. It's going to be fun to help Richard grow what he has started.

Lori, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Hurray! :clap:

Thanks, Richard, for employing this lazy bum... ;-)

:lol2:

The dynamic duo has arrived...

dynamic_duo.jpg

Congrats Rusty...as much as you know about correct GPS use, it will be a great complement to Richard's route planning.

RB

I REALLY do NOT want to see Richard and Rusty in tights!! :eek2:

Sounds like a great plan. I hope to make it over there one to two times a year.
Rusty----go out and ride---find some great routes for the Florida boy to follow.
Cotton

Last week was my second TAR and the first one that I got a chance to meet some of the guys, including Rusty.

I think Rusty will be a perfect addition to ADV and will maintain the high standards that Richard has set. I believe we are very fortunate to have two people willing to work this hard for the benefit of others.

My sincere thanks to both of you guys.

Jim

Back