• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

William's pw50

Aspear

Reaction score
First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Hastings
So I had been searching for a good priced pw50 for a while. And when I checked my phone last night I found one. Crashmister posted one up, and I immediately started bugging my wife and made plans to go pick it up this morning.

Bike started second kick cold, and pulled William and I up and down the driveway without a hitch. So the deal was made. Now we ran into the problem of not having a helmet, goggles, gloves etc.

Went to alamo cycle plex and picked up a helmet, goggles and gloves to start off with. WE WILL GET HIM PANTS, JERSEY AND THE PROPER BOOTS. Shoot, I started with an open face helmet and work gloves.

An hour later we got home, unloaded the bike and William geared up. And he was off. Went a good 30 minutes before he grabbed alittle too much throttle, turned too hard and fell of into some sticker burs. Narrowly missing a patch of cactus. So he needed a break and wasn't willing to ride himself back to the house, so I rode with him. He says he will be ready to ride "after dinner". But before the spill he was in love.

So, hopefully this is the beginning of a long career of riding around the ranch with me.

cc0194b2041f5772c223545504f57047.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Too cool! Toby Price fell off on his first ride also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

523a06c555c85533c22c320b4e5ed09a.jpg

f04028e56b5932c7d49bd9bbd4ecb461.jpg

If theses are not to small, you can have them. Basically brand new. Not even dirty. I might have some other stuff as well. The problem is finding it because everything that should be in my garage is crammed in a back room of my house and in an enclosed trailer while the garage was getting redone. But, I am about to start moving things back, so I’ll come across stuff.

523a06c555c85533c22c320b4e5ed09a.jpg

f04028e56b5932c7d49bd9bbd4ecb461.jpg

If theses are not to small, you can have them. Basically brand new. Not even dirty. I might have some other stuff as well. The problem is finding it because everything that should be in my garage is crammed in a back room of my house and in an enclosed trailer while the garage was getting redone. But, I am about to start moving things back, so I’ll come across stuff.
Thank you! Let me know what else you find. Will pay shipping plus whatever you need for it

I've got some knee pads and elbow pads. I may also have another set of boots that are a bit larger than these, but also still in great condition. My kids all started hitting serious growth spurts. I'm going to have to start buy more gear for them.

Mines growing faster than I can believe

Thank you! Let me know what else you find. Will pay shipping plus whatever you need for it

Pay shipping ?????? :doh:

GETTHE XR ON THE ROAD and we can use the TWT express :giveup:

Pay shipping ?????? :doh:

GETTHE XR ON THE ROAD and we can use the TWT express :giveup:
I just need inspection, insurance and title transfer now.

TAKING DONATIONS and accepting bids on a kidney[emoji23]

Ended up having to work this evening, and have to work tomorrow. So that helps.

I’m in on the TWT express to help out. Even though I live south .

I’m in on the TWT express to help out. Even though I live south .

Once I'm legal we can just try to make it on as much gravel as possible

Ok well have to ride Northeast sometime . Aspr can ride on back with one of us :rofl:
That tenere looks like it has a comfy back seat
Sam Houston National Forest is out that way.

Last edited:
Hey Scott, if you find some items to send to Aspar let me know our daughter is coming home next Thursday from SHSU and should have room in her jeep

I have boots for sure. I will try to find some other stuff before then. If she doesn't mind, that would be great.

Hey Scott, if you find some items to send to Aspar let me know our daughter is coming home next Thursday from SHSU and should have room in her jeep
I have boots for sure. I will try to find some other stuff before then. If she doesn't mind, that would be great.
That would be awesome.

No she will be fine with it, not sure if you still have my number I will pm it to you and we can figure out where the best time for you guys to meet up will be.

Plan it right and your kids can meet her Chinchilla Ferdinand

Last edited:
No she will be fine with it, not sure if you still have my number I will pm it to you and we can figure out where the best time for you guys to meet up will be.

Plan it right and your kids can meet her Chinchilla Ferdinand

Gear is on the way.

Two sets of boots, a basically new helmet (maybe 3-4 hours of easy riding around in back yard), elbow pads, chest protector, and two pair of MX pants. One set of boots is slightly bigger than the ones pictured above. So hopefully the small ones fit him and he can use the second pair after he outgrows the first.

Gear is on the way.

Two sets of boots, a basically new helmet (maybe 3-4 hours of easy riding around in back yard), elbow pads, chest protector, and two pair of MX pants. One set of boots is slightly bigger than the ones pictured above. So hopefully the small ones fit him and he can use the second pair after he outgrows the first.
Thank you so much! We really appreciate it!

Just pass it on if you get the chance. Kids out grow gear so fast it is hard to keep them in it without spending a fortune!

Gear is now in New Braunfels we should be home all day Sunday if not I will leave the gear in the back of my pickup parked alongside the driveway

Sounds good.
I appreciate it

Back