• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Registration is open for 2008 TAR

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
Registration is now open for the 2008 Texas Adventure Ride (TAR). You can download the registration form here.

The cost of early registration is $25. All riders who early register will receive a 52 page, spiral bound, 2008 Ride Guide and a commemorative t-shirt. Ride guides will be mailed to registered riders. T-shirts will be given out at the event.

Early registration ends April 10, 2008 so I have sufficient time to mail the ride guide to you and for you to receive it before the event.

Last registration is $35 and is done on the first day of the event. You may or may not get a t-shirt or ride guide, depending on availability. I will bring extra t-shirts and ride guides but make no guarantee that if you wait to register late that you will receive one.

Hey, I made somebody's signature line!

I feel like Navin R. Johnson, "I'm somebody now! Millions of people look at this book everyday! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity - your name in print - that makes people. I'm in print! Things are going to start happening to me now."

Count me in for the 2008 TAR. -Fletch

Just don't be standing next to a bunch of cans when the guy who hates cans starts shooting.

:)

If he shoots too close then I will shoot back. This sounds real good to me. I'm going to try to make it. Uncle's ride sounds even better.

If I have to deal with a tee-ed old lady about some morons using her calving yard as a motocross track again the can shooter is going to be the least of someone's worries.

Hey Richard,

The TAR ride made the Ride Texas Mag. this month. Page 35.

Bruce,

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out.

Back