• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Supercross 2018

The way Tomac came through the field last night shows he's in a class by himself. Too bad he dug such a hole early in the season. Obviously the "fastest" rider won't win the championship again this year.

Fastest crosses the finish line first. LOL

3b697d0bd03c4f122f73d4e1380bb92d.jpg

Last edited:
Those fast A— Kawasaki’s are coming. We are going to pull a Dungy slowest rider to ever win a Championship.

The way Tomac came through the field last night shows he's in a class by himself. Too bad he dug such a hole early in the season. Obviously the "fastest" rider won't win the championship again this year.

Yea he was moving if it had been a 20 lap main instead of the timed mains we have now I don't know if Brayton could have held him off for another 3 laps I think i counted it as a 17 lap main

I was surprised that Reed did not try to slow Brayton down as I know he wanted that oldest MX rider win that Brayton put in the record books last night;-)

Those fast A— Kawasaki’s are coming. We are going to pull a Dungy slowest rider to ever win a Championship.

If you are going to try and dog a great rider and champ at least do it right'

SLOWEST GUY TO WIN 7 (SEVEN) CHAMPIONSHIPS. I'd take that title in a heartbeat.

Next year we'll build the fastest pumpkin out of the gate just you wait and see Charlie Brown

Attachments

• a9945ee56966610f43286276bce68193--motocross-halloween-decorations.jpg
    a9945ee56966610f43286276bce68193--motocross-halloween-decorations.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Kawasaki again. It’s just hard to beat them green machines.

lol, your last post was 3-11, so I guess they get hard to beat about once a month! Husky for the championship!!:rofl:

No doubt that unless El Hombre just has a major meltdown or a couple of DNFs that he will win this year

Marvin seems to be comfortable running just hard enough to be there if someone has an issue, he will get the odd win here and there and be there if Jason implodes this year

Tomac is undoubtedly the fastest man in Supercross at the moment we just never seem to know when he will show us 20 laps of those moments

Love that finish. No comments in case everyone hasn't seen it.

Thumbs up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

The last two 450 events may get entertaining...

The post race interview was what I expected.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q0towdAPnY"]450SX Post Race Press Conference - Foxborough - Race Day LIVE 2018 - YouTube[/ame]

Dang KTM's , lol! Anderson's bad luck could make for an interesting final next week! Never thought anyone would catch his lead.

Last edited:
That was a tuff track. The 250 main was fun to watch...

-

Back