• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Beyond Epic: Aug 28 - Sep 1 2014, The Ozarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Beyond Epic: Aug 28 - Sep 1, The Ozarks

I think I will start looking at the wanted posters in the post office..

A 6 man team is headed to the Forrest, to make sure everything is clear, Beyond Epic:

Bikes_zps430c0d87.jpg

Any pavement riders attending? Me and a few others typically do a fall trip (street) to Clarksville and I was considering working this in to meet others. Thanks

I'm a paved type...

From mobile

I've finally got a proper bike and am ready for this. Great timing...Labor Day Wknd.

I've finally got a proper bike and am ready for this. Great timing...Labor Day Wknd.

Congrats...I too will be bringing a 650 to this ride...see you there...

After this recent trip, we discovered the small town of Deer has gas again. They have 91 octane ethanol free. I told the proprietor that I would share this information, since he said he wanted to cater to motorcycle riders:

N35 49.594 W93 12.581

DeerCountryStore_zps66e2dafa.jpg

They have 91 octane ethanol free.

N35 49.594 W93 12.581

DeerCountryStore_zps66e2dafa.jpg

Haha, first thing I thought was if it wasn't free they wouldn't run out of gas! Then I realized you meant free of ethanol. Lol

Adventure Riders International is looking forward to offering two Intermediate Adventure Riding Schools on August 28th & 29th and an Advanced Adventure Riding School on August 30th at Beyond Epic.

To register or for more information, please go to our website at: www.adventureridersinternational.com

Or, give us a call at 1.888.330.2211

I'd love to attend. I just need a kitchen pass.

Sent from my NSA monitored Kindle Fire HD

Any one here will write you a prescription ...

From mobile

In :rider:

Any pavement riders attending? Me and a few others typically do a fall trip (street) to Clarksville and I was considering working this in to meet others. Thanks
I've never done one of these, but thinking of bringin the lil ninja 300.

Anybody have extra trailer space? 5 hour ride to get there doesn't sound that great. :rofl:

I'm thinking of doing pavement as well. I'm actually heading out to ride Talimena and surroundings this weekend, but I might double up and head out there in August for this as well.

Austin rider looking to join in the fun. I'm shopping around for trailers, but would also consider joining up with other travelers from Central Texas if I can hook up with anyone that has an extra trailer slot for a 650. Happy to split up fuel costs. I'll probably camp once we get there.

I'm in!:clap: And trying to talk 2 others in to coming.

I'm in! Hoping to meet up with people to ride as many trails and fire roads as possible.

might just have to bring the new F800GSA up there...

I just got from riding with some friends in Arkansas, out of the same Day's Inn.

It was awesome, we have no roads like those in Central Texas! It convinced me that I have to stop procrastinating and do a track day.

Anyone planning to camp this event? If so, where are the good camping spots neat the headquarters?

Humm....

NEED a good ride!!!

Holiday weekend = tough sell to the family and Lovely Bride.

Thinking, listening.

I'm a "pavement type", too. Interested in the coming chat re: camping (my personal preference).

If I can make it, I will ride up from the Katy area. Will be listening to see if a posse forms or if will be a solo run (if I can make it).

I NEED a good ride, away from the combat commuting crowd and where pavement has bumps, humps and bends.

IF I can make it...

sigh!

Humm....
Holiday weekend = tough sell to the family and Lovely Bride.

Thinking, listening.

I'm a "pavement type", too. Interested in the coming chat re: camping (my personal preference).

If I can make it, I will ride up from the Katy area. Will be listening to see if a posse forms or if will be a solo run (if I can make it).

I am in the same situation. If I get a kitchen pass I'll certainly ride up with you from Katy.

Just found out that the 2 friends I was trying to get to go .... can't.:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back