• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

6th Annual Ghost's Freezeree and IXL School Jan 19-21, 2018

Had a great time, always meet some new friends and catch up with others.

I had fun cutting a new trail, even if it has a few narrow spots. Guess that controls speed.

Until the next time, keep the greasy side down.

Gallery Link (has all the riding pics, plus others): https://woodbutcher.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/Freezeree-2018/n-pnZSC3

Yep, we heard all about this from Brad. The way he keeps telling people, it won't be a well kept secret gem of a ride. :-)

i-d68n94T-XL.jpg

Mitch heading up the hill:

i-p68fbdv-XL.jpg

The students were greeted with this, and the warning that not all survive the training.

i-gjCZ29x-XL.jpg

The class, Monica and New Brad. And Tammy, there for a refresher for a bit.

i-g8DBnJ8-XL.jpg

Many camped, some better than others. :-)

i-WhG2tqs-XL.jpg

The host:

i-qDXBxNH-XL.jpg

The breakfast:

i-6QKg5tz-XL.jpg

Cook faster, the breakfast zombies are gathering.

i-M7PZNJw-XL.jpg

One of our guardians:

i-mDdS8b9-XL.jpg

Monica, Rekluse makes a clutch for just about every motorcycle. They even make one for the KTM 1290's. Your still welcome to ride my 950 Super Enduro next time ! ! ! :rider: I'm so glad to see folks like you, not give up on a dream by a set back. You Go Girl ! ! ! :clap: Hope to see ya at the next outing.

You crazy. Had to get a running start to get on that horse of yours. I freaked a little inside when I saw you reach for the start button :lol2:

ETA...

Haha! I just saw photos from Woodbutcher. Great stuff man, thank you! And there was a shot of me on the KTM.

Last edited:
You crazy. Had to get a running start to get on that horse of yours. I freaked a little inside when I saw you reach for the start button :lol2:

ETA...

Haha! I just saw photos from Woodbutcher. Great stuff man, thank you! And there was a shot of me on the KTM.

I'll hold it steady until you give it gas. I'm tell'in ya, it's a *****cat ! ! You can ride it with no problem and when your ready to stop, just ride back over to me and I'll keep it standing for you ! ! ! :rider:

I'll hold it steady until you give it gas. I'm tell'in ya, it's a *****cat ! ! You can ride it with no problem and when your ready to stop, just ride back over to me and I'll keep it standing for you ! ! ! :rider:

Just had flashbacks to being a kid at grandma's farm, using the picnic table to get on the Fat Cat.

Ima take you up on the offer one day.

It was great to see everybody on Saturday. I wish Candi and I could’ve spent the weekend and joined in the festivities. We’ll definitely shoot for spending the weekend for the SPRING FLING!!

Rekluse surgeons ...

IMG_20180119_180444-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Haha niiice.
Did anyone get a shot of the entire surgical team, headlamps and all?
What a great crew.

Hey Monica, what were you thinking having a 1/2 dozen old farts ... 1/2 inebriated and the other half on furlough from "the home" ... ripping your bike into a bazillion pieces?

And then arguing over how it went back together ... with one "phoning a friend"?

Hey Monica. How's that rear brake working out? :)

Go ahead..stir the pot......at least Monica didn’t run out of gas! Bwhwahahahahaha

BTW: The rear brake worked perfect Friday night after I fixed it like a boss!

I think Dody or Brad messed with it since I got all the accolades and respect for being a top notch mechanic. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go ahead..stir the pot......at least Monica didn’t run out of gas! Bwhwahahahahaha

BTW: The rear brake worked perfect Friday night after I fixed it like a boss!

I think Dody or Brad messed with it since I got all the accolades and respect for being a top notch mechanic. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey...I was the tool gopher!!! Team Red and Snapon to the rescue:chug:

Back