• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

Well gang, I will miss again for the next couple of weeks. In Budapest now, as I continue my short trip to Europe. Joe is somewhere in the Scandanavian countries, and we had spoken about getting together over here. Haven't been able to contact him so far, so guess I'll see him next time we all get together.
Have a great Thursday night meet.

Tony
:sun::sun::sun:

:eek2:I know it was just a few weeks ago, but how about Taqueria Jalisco again? I45, east on 336 north. I have to make a dog food run to Costco and will be headed home at that time. I know several of the regulars haven't been there yet. It is a really basic, Mexican Food Restaurant. No where close to fancy, very good food at a very reasonable price. rh:eat::eat::eat:

I can't make it tonight, first week back at work since December 2nd and a little on the tired side.

Bike night with bikes!
eb8242ad7f23ab8ed49257a6c7b01c17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You’re welcome Kevin. I do like your Sporty. Always good conversation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

May be home this week and can make Bike-Night. Wife has a new bike and if weather holds we will both be there. What's the place!?

Back