• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Outlaw Trax?

capfo

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
I've never been out there but thought I might try it this weekend. I just checked their website and it's down. Anyone been out there lately?

I've never been out there but thought I might try it this weekend. I just checked their website and it's down. Anyone been out there lately?

Outlaw is a members only facility. You will need to find a member that will host you for your visit. There are several members that are also here on TWT's and you should hear from one or two of the other members before to much longer, I'd say I would host you but may not be able to make it out there this weekend. PM Woodsguy, I think he is planning on riding out there this weekend.

We are members and will post next time we plan to go, can't do it this weekend 4/28 is Scout Fair. But normally we go on Saturdays.

We are members and will post next time we plan to go, can't do it this weekend 4/28 is Scout Fair. But normally we go on Saturdays.

Could yall host me too? had a blast there last time with Mopower n all.

We could probably work something out, if this stinking weather will ever allow it.

I hope it dries out in time for that August thingy. Mark seemed interested in going, but we have eagle scout projects coming up, so I can't commit to anything yet.

KTM talk members get a discount to join. Sign up.

I've been offered a chance to go but it never came to fruition. However, with 70 miles of trails in SHNF, I've found it pretty hard to get bored. Rarely see anyone too. And at 8 bucks for the sticker for the year, it's hard to beat...plus daily use fees of 5 bucks of course.

I'd def. be a member if I lived closer! I'm an AMSA lease member...no one property is as nice as Outlaw, but the price is nice and 3 properties within 50 or so miles is hard to beat.

I've been offered a chance to go but it never came to fruition. However, with 70 miles of trails in SHNF, I've found it pretty hard to get bored. Rarely see anyone too. And at 8 bucks for the sticker for the year, it's hard to beat...plus daily use fees of 5 bucks of course.

SHNF closes too often 'cause of the rain.
Outlaw is a little pricey.
Cherokee is a little too far.

now what to do?

FWIW, I don't think KTMTALK is involved anymore. Also for a guest ride PM me and I'll set you up!

Chris, shoot me a pm and we'll ride! Going out on the 14th early.

Pops

In a way comparing Outlaw and SHNF is like apple and oranges!
2 different deals with strenghts and disadvantages! I know after joining Outlaw several years ago been back to forest once. Miss the milage but nothing else.

FWIW, I don't think KTMTALK is involved anymore. Also for a guest ride PM me and I'll set you up!

Chris, shoot me a pm and we'll ride! Going out on the 14th early.

Pops

Pops, I wish I could, but I have family visiting this weekend...hopefully soon, though. Thanks for the offer!

Chris

Chris, I'm out most w/e's, just let me know!

Also is the 300 Ken's old bike?

BTW, we have a club team race on the 12th of August open to visitors.
Tag team style for 6 hours.

I've added the 12th to my calendar, it sounds like a fun event! Now I just need to find a tag team partner.

Yes, I bought Ken's bike, and am really happy w/ it so far. I predict the hours are going to accumulate much more slowly on the 450 now.

If you decide to come we can get you on a team.

Back