• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HONDA XR650L OWNER'S SIGN IN

if no one takes that last cabin spot, i'll take it. not spending the night, but will happily pay for it to sit in A/C!!!

if no one takes that last cabin spot, i'll take it. not spending the night, but will happily pay for it to sit in A/C!!!

Hey Fiddy I don't like A/C. I'll take the bunk and you can have my A/C. Lol
I just returned from a CO-AZ ride this week. My brother was staying here when I left and flew overseas while I was gone. Come home and the freaking A/C had been left on for 10 days with nobody here. Well I corrected that real quick, now is a pleasant 90 degrees on my inside thermostat. Need I say I live alone. Lol

Okay guys. I'll likely be at Hidden Falls Saturday morning at 8 am. See y'all there.

8am you'll be in time for the 2nd loop of the day.

_

Computer says that Hidden Falls gates don't open until 8am on Saturday.

m
Don't worry many loop rides throughout the day to pick and choose.. First person to complain about the heat and stop riding has to answer to Mongo (JMZ). Lol

If this old guy can keep riding then so can you. Bring your camelback and plenty of high quality H2O.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

i'll be the first to fall out. i'm so outta shape. rode the bike up and down the street last night just to see how my arm/hand cramping was gonna go. first time to ride since sam houston national forest, and i was a mess then!

i'll take the wrath of JMZ. he's a kitten............

Don't let bullet fool anyone in thinking he rides like an old guy. [emoji15] lots of young guys can't hang with him. I'll probably rough him up a bit so he'll have to slow down . I've been trying to get him to change his name to SUPER BULLET.

Last edited:
I'm bringing the 200 only so you guys got the displacement on me also. Fun riding is all we are after.

If your bike has a working headlight you can ride till midnight. That'll give us a little more more room to beat the triple digits.

I've been trying to get him to change his name to SUPER BULLET.

Not that but maybe STUPER BULLET.
LOL
If your bike has a working headlight you can ride till midnight. That'll give us a little more more room to beat the triple digits.
I have one but not sure if its working and if light output is any better than a flashlight between my teeth.

Should be on the road in 30 minutes. Gas stop and straight there so hoping ~7:30pm arrival depending on traffic.

On the road now. Probably 5:30 arrival depending on traffic.

WE NEED RAIN... or something to make the ground softer. I thought I would take the 300 for a spin in the pasture and took a little dirt nap. So far nothing is swelling and the bike seems to be running okay. Only a bent rear fender to shown for my trouble. See you guys in the morning.

m

See you in the morning. Those orange bikes like to roll in the dirt sometimes. The trouble is they don't tell you before they do.

Im leaning towards rolling in with the B-team in the morning .

Probably best, that first lap might be a little fast for "The Beast". LOL

Yep

The men are all here now around the campfire, just waiting for the girls to get here in the morning and cook our breakfast. Lol

Had a lot of fun. Can't wait to get back up there.
a37ea9a0c8fa2bc3f0280dc72ba42855.jpg
0ae21cb01abca2f1c65c1b5adeebc398.jpg
1f59ad9523d05c28f4a3951c34da5740.jpg

Last edited:
Quality park, trails were more technical than I thought they would be which is very good. Just wish it was closer and cheaper. Temperature wasn't exactly moderate but hydrate, hydrate, hydrate while riding and you'll survive.

Nice finally meeting the legend "Dr. Johnny"

Back