• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Rundown - a Mexico Adventure Rally "Picture Thread"

7432ab245bd2e228f07fd89c84ceda71.jpg

f674f22509be53d2eabef4e8342e594e.jpg

On the road heading for the border.

iPhone Tapatalk

Last edited:
8ff2f3aaf95ce8431ef2a2c5c2a9f5fe_zps7nbsnhnf.jpg

Vinny and I were trying to get picked up for the next Corona commercial but they were out of Corona. Go figure... Still had a great seafood lunch on our way to Cd. Manta.

wow, lots of pictures. I really am enjoying these daily updates.:yawn:

wow, lots of pictures. I really am enjoying these daily updates.:yawn:

Sheesh.... They're all in Mexico RIDING now and we're not. I'm sure they'll be along shortly when the dirt, dust, mud and smiles are still fresh. :photo:

Sheesh.... They're all in Mexico RIDING now and we're not. I'm sure they'll be along shortly when the dirt, dust, mud and smiles are still fresh. :photo:

Unfortunately the wifi is not quite google fiber here so I'm sure there will be a bunch of pictures uploaded when everyone gets closer to home next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got wifi to check the net for the first time since last Friday - Iphone photo of Ace taking a break. Pretty sure everyone will be posting up next week.
image_5.jpg

Back