• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Horse Trading

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I traded off my Beta Trials bike to a friend who is teaching his boy about trials. As part of the deal, I got a 2008 DR-Z 70 that I had sold him, that had languished in his shop for a few years. Bought her new, still love her, so I have another toy to repair.

Mini-Me.jpg

Also, a buddy gave me a "good deal" on his 2007 Suzuki C50 Boulevard. It had 4 gal of varnished gas in the tank, has paint issues on the fenders, but seems pretty good and solid otherwise. I am cleaning the tank at a local radiator shop, and I have a new fuel pump, throttle handle, and fuel level sensor on the way. Should have this one running next week.

20160505_173622.jpg

And lastly, I have a 2007 Aprilia SXV 450. It has the original motor with the dreaded orange sealant in the cases and frankly, it needs to be resealed. So I stepped up and bought a new 550 motor for it from the genius of Aprilia SXV motors. The motor is enroute, probably get it swapped next week and Bobs your Uncle! I was thinking of selling the bike, but a bigger motor and more power always makes them more better-er...

13177924_1023538681071781_5640818210723665005_n.jpg

So, I guess I can't say I don't have anything to do.:rider:

Last edited:
Back