• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ron Ayers Motorsports Superstore

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Who:
Ron Ayers Motorsports
1929 North Memorial Drive
Greenville, NC 27834

orderline: 1.800.888.3084
fax: 252.329.0852

What: Ron Ayers is a top favorite of many of the VFR listers and of Honda riders in general. They are known for having the lowest, or real close to the lowest prices, especially for OEM parts. Also, they now have online parts fiche for most bikes, a very nice feature for figuring out exactly what part it is you need. Be sure to check shipping fees, restocking fees, etc,...

Where: Yahoo Map

I just wanted to bump the post and to add my testemonial. I've had really good service from Ron Ayers getting OEM parts for my ZX-11 - and the prices as compared to local dealers are very competitive.

Well I'll try it out, ordering set a of Metzler Karoo tires for the dirt bike. Nice price on em, $49 front, $42 rear. :) I'll let ya'll know how the internet buying works out.

I've ordered lots of goodies from them in the past just to avoid having to converse with the idiots at Woods. Always good prices and shipping is quick. I actually ordered some stuff last night...

trey

treybrad said:
I've ordered lots of goodies from them in the past just to avoid having to converse with the idiots at Woods.

Ah yes, the parts counter boys at Woods:

chimps2.jpg

Tires in early and installed, pity they don't have tkc-80's, I was thinking about trying one out.

Yeah, I too discovered them through the vfr list. Total thumbs up! :chug:

I just got an box in today (saturday fedex) that I ordered last week. WOW! Needed a few things for the Big Bend ride in a couple of weeks that didn't cost a whole lot making the $7 shipping a little too much for me.

So, I went a head and order my "yearly" supply of chain lube, honda spray polish (do you know about this stuff?), couple of quarts of fork fluid, and other sorted chemicals; total weight was about 19 pounds. That's like a bag of kitty litter shipped halfway across the country for only $7!

Back