• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lost one of our own - Mike McDonald (hoodcounty)

mitchntx

Follower of Rev. Doug
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Warren
Mike discovered his cancer a few months ago after thinking he had had a heart attack.

Connie, his wonderful wife, sent me a note last night that he had passed away yesterday afternoon.

Mike was a great person and I'll miss him.

Thanks for posting this Mitch. I believe I meet him at one/several of the Meet and greets up your way. Prayers for his family and his TWT friends.

Hate to hear this.

Anyone have a pic of him? I am horrible at connecting real names to faces.

Yes and sold it.
Bought a red Valkyrie.

He made two recent Natty Flats RTEs.
I searched and many of the photos are caught in the Photobucket deal.

Sorry to hear it, Mitch, thanks for the update. I donated the lift I bought from him to the Corsicana High School Auto Shop. So we did some good for him.

That is quite the bummer. Mike and I had quite a few chats off and on about shooting as he was a quite accomplished long distance shooter. He will most certainly be missed.

I didn't know him but this type news is always very sad. RIP, and my prayers are with his family.

He is a down-the-street neighbor and I visited him a few times till I went on back shift.
He was always in great spirits and had a great attitude. We talked guns and motorcycles at length.

Before I left for the deer lease, he wanted me to move his Valkyrie. Went down there and no one was home. I later received a text from him that he was in the hospital. That was about a week ago.

Like Paul said, you had to get to know him to appreciate is desert dry sense of humor.

Visitation is at Wylie funeral home in Granbury
Thursday 6-8pm
Friday will be available as well.

Funeral is the 18th
Stateline Baptist church
Winthrop, AR
1pm

Please pass along my condolences to the family. May he rest in peace.

So sorry for this loss to his family and dear friends - my condolences.

Back