• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SW Freeway and FTM 762 construction...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

All,

Tried to come back to Sugar Land this way. The endless construction is always a hazard with narrow lanes, choked traffic, and blind freeway entry. Today there was a special back up. Stop and go for miles on the north bound part of 59 near FTM 762. Took me almost an hour to get to a point to exit on Williams Way. If it had been hot, I would have been in real trouble. As is, it was exhausting with no way out of it, a true black hole ****. Cagers were getting very frustrated.

Avoid is my advice!!

All,

Tried to come back to Sugar Land this way. The endless construction is always a hazard with narrow lanes, choked traffic, and blind freeway entry. Today there was a special back up. Stop and go for miles on the north bound part of 59 near FTM 762. Took me almost an hour to get to a point to exit on Williams Way. If it had been hot, I would have been in real trouble. As is, it was exhausting with no way out of it, a true black hole ****. Cagers were getting very frustrated.

Avoid is my advice!!

Come on...theres always a way. Would you consider lane splitting if it was 96 degrees and 87 % humidity like it will be in 3 months ?

I've hopped on sidewalks before, very liberating! Sometimes when there's no other way out, and you see that empty sidewalk, and the devil whispers in your ear and the next thing you know you are gone!

You had to be there...highway 90 is much better route home...

I've hopped on sidewalks before, very liberating! Sometimes when there's no other way out, and you see that empty sidewalk, and the devil whispers in your ear and the next thing you know you are gone!

Twitch o throttle and just a memory

Back