• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pacific Auto Trim - The Tankslapper - web only

Texas T

LD Rider
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Who:
The Tankslapper

http://www.thetankslapper.biz/
Pacific Auto Trim
P.O. BOX #460951
ESCONDIDO, CA, 92046
Phone: 760-739-0100
Fax: 760-741-9325
Email: tech@thetankslapper.biz

What:
The Tankslapper is made from a crystal clear polished poly vinyl. This vinyl is durable, pliable, crystal clear and has outstanding adhesion. It's only .8 mil thick so it nearly disappears into your tank. There is no sticky adhesive, so the installation is much easier and will only take you minutes. And it stays in place Guaranteed .

The above is from their website, I just received the product today and don't have a bike to install it on... yet. I will update this once the bike arrives and I get this installed.

The reason for the post is that I ordered this kit from them last week and included a note to let me know if the main kit is compatible with the tank bag protector and asked them to respond by email before shipping to me.

They never contacted me and just shipped it anyhow which did not please me in the least. :angryfir:

When it arrived today I checked the order and found that they had included the tank bag sheet along with the other items I had ordered and they put a note and smiley face on the tank bag sheet that said "No Charge".

That is worthy of a big :clap from me.

tanklg3.jpg

Back