• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

another newbie intro

angst

Reaction score
hey all,
some of my friends recommended this site to me... it looks pretty cool. I hope to get to ride with or hang out with y'all sometime.
:chug:

I live in SE Houston, have an '02 Honda VFR, and so far just do some casual riding... though I'm looking to do a track-day or two later this year. I got my bike almost exactly one month ago.. it's my first street-bike, though I've borrowed a few from friends and grew up on dirt-bikes. I love my bike, I love riding, and I hope I don't get creamed by a stupid cager so I can continue to do so for a long, long time :-D

I'm also on vfrdiscussion.com, a great resource for all things VFR-related.

cheers,
Ben (angst)

Welcome aboard!
You'll find some great riding companions on here, and quite a few with ties to VFRs either past, present, or future.

Join us some time for a ride - keep an eye on the Upcoming Events forum.

Welcome Welcome,

Always nice to have another Viffer rider.

Ok sorry about that, little over jubilant, spent the eveing with a bunch of Trump riders.

Anyway, welcome again, like Squeaky said, think you will like it hear and hope to see ya out on the road some time.

Mmmm... VFR.... :dude:

Be sure to check out the VFR stuff on the links page here: sfriday.com

Got plans for Saturday? ;-)

Welcome to the site!

Adios,

Back