• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers for my Mom.

Abby

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Abernethy
Mom fell Monday afternoon and she took an ambulance ride to the hospital. After cat scan and X-rays it showed a broken right femur just below the hip. Surgery was Tuesday afternoon, pin and 2 screws. Doctor says all is well now. The medical staff is just wonderful at St. Luke's in the Woodlands, can't say enough for them. Mom is 86 years young, this will be a long road for recovery. We know she will never be back to her usual active self again.
Please keep my Mom in you prayers for the best recovery. Thanks!

In my thoughts, hope she will recover soon.

Will do Tim, prayers for your mom, the family and the medical staff.

Thanks everybody! Mom is doing good, transferred to a rehab facility yesterday. Still a long ahead of her.

I'm going through the same thing right now so I can understand. My 87 year old Dad fell right before Christmas and had almost the same exact thing. He's now in a rehab nursing home and hopefully he can go home in the near future. But it's not a sure thing. Very rough on everyone. My thoughts are with you.
Robert

Sending prayers and healing energy her way!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

My mom broke her femur in her late 80s and she beat it. Your mom can, too!

Prayers lifted up.

Back