• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My mom

Sorry to hear Jeff, best wishes...

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss, Jeff. Praying for comfort for your family.

Last edited:
It really sucks to lose a parent. I'm sorry. Praying for you.

Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my Dad in July, 2014 and my mother on 10/31 of this year. So this will be my first Christmas without a parent. and I know what you mean about missing them already.

aw, so sorry jeff. my mom went home several years ago and i miss her every day, pretty much cuz i'm turning into her. ;-)

may the Lord bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you....

Prayers sent Jeff , Sorry for your loss. I too lost both mine 6 years apart mom in 06 dad 2012 there isn't a day goes by. Thoughts and Prayers for you and yours.

Jeff, sorry to hear of your loss. Circle of life sort of thing, but it never makes it easy. It was good to meet you Wednesday. Thanks again for stopping to help. I hope the trip to Chicago will help put your mind at ease. God bless.

So sorry, Jeff, for you and your family.

My mother died after a lengthy illness, my best friend told me something I will never forget. He said, "you know it is going to happen, but you are never ready for it". That seemed to comfort me for some reason. Mourning and sorrow with hope, is normal,and necessary when we loose a loved one or friend. We walk THROUGH the valley of the shadow of death, and come out the other side into the light, now, and in perfection.

Last edited:
Condolences and comfort to you and your family.
There will be new days, a new star, new mercies, new hope despite the pain and sorrow.

Attachments

• sunrise star.jpg
    sunrise star.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 229
It's hard to lose a parent, and it's even harder to acknowledge that you won't be able to talk to them again, but remember that it is because of them you are here today and providing your children with the same love and affection. They were proud of you, I'm sure, and couldn't have asked for a better son, I guarantee.

Take this time not to mourn her leaving, but to be happy she is free of pain and suffering, and that she was blessed to lead such a long, devout life.

I pray you find peace and comfort, Jeff.

Back