• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayers requested

So glad to hear the good news!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey WoodButcher, just saw this, but that is great news. I recently had a friend diagnosed with lymphoma and while he's still working through the overall impact, I reminded him of these scriptures that I'll share with you as well..

I pray it helps comfort you for future rides..
John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Psalm 46 1:3 - God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. 2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, 3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
Psalm 16:8 - I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalm 55:22 - Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
Peter 5:7 - Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Psalm 119:71 - It was good for me to be afflicted so that I might learn your decrees.
Psalm 120:1 - I call on the LORD in my distress, and he answers me.
And many more of course...

Fantastic news! Now let's get her momma back on her foot...feet... :clap:

Rusty, prayers of thx sent, and also for calm seas!

(and Let us give Thanks, fellowship and rejoice, with a Cold Craft beer sometime soon! k?)

Last edited:
Rusty, prayers of thx sent, and also for calm seas!

(and Let us give Thanks, fellowship and rejoice, with a Cold Craft beer sometime soon! k?)

Sounds good to me. Veronica is off in Phoenix for two weeks, so I've got lots of time.

Happy Easter Rusty and Veronica!!!

It is hard to hear news like this at first, I don't know what to say sometimes

y'all have been in my thoughts and prayers, glad things are good

Rusty it was good seeing you at Cuz's , I thought after I spoke with you briefly. "That man is overflowing with joy, I could see it in your face".
God is so good and his mercy is forever. God's love came forth for all mankind, this morning about 2k years ago. The joy of the Lord is, our strength. Happy Easter all TWT.

Last edited:
Back