• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Prayer for new job

Tracker

post tenebras lux
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Hi,
It's become apparent that the time has come to find the next opportunity in my career.

Rather than go into a lot of detail here, I would simply ask and appreciate your prayer on my behalf. I know God is big; I've seen Him open doors and make connections never thought possible. For now, I am still employed. I would like to stay in the IT field near Hickory/Charlotte NC, if possible.

Thanks,
Gary

We'll pray for you Gary even if you don't want to live in Texas anymore. ;-)

Thanks, gents. God is big. I hear He's even bigger than TX. :sun:

Ì know where you're at. I am in a bad job and had a great job drop into my lap right before Christmas. Elaine and I prayed for months and He finally answered.

We will include you in our prayers.

You got it. Stay employed as long as you can. That unemployment stuff stinks.

Thanks, all, for the prayers and encouragement

You got it. Stay employed as long as you can. That unemployment stuff stinks.
been there, done that, don't ever want the T-shirt again. :eek2:

God is indeed big. Things appear to be moving along. I've passed round 2 and moving into round 3 of the interviews later this week.

Pray that I will hold it all up to Him with open hands in faith & not grasping in desperation. The Lord gives; the Lord takes away. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

God is indeed big. Things appear to be moving along. I've passed round 2 and moving into round 3 of the interviews later this week.

Pray that I will hold it all up to Him with open hands in faith & not grasping in desperation. The Lord gives; the Lord takes away. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

"be strong and of good courage...be not afraid nor dismayed for the Lord is with you wherever you go".....Josh 1:9

How big is our God? Bigger than we can ever imagine. He opened a door through someone that had worked for me and left the current job place, and after a series of interviews this past week+, I have a written offer.

PS, Joshua 1:9 is one of my favorites. He promises Joshua multiple times in that episode multiple time to "be strong & courageous". I don't think God throws words around lightly, so I'm guessing Joshua, as experienced as he was, needed encouraging.

Thank you, each and every one, that has prayed and prayed. One last prayer request - that I honor Him in this new position and do the job well.

Last edited:
Back