• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

He's passed on. Preyers needed for his family

Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hughes
Hello guys,

So a couple of weeks ago my best friends little brother (although and adult) got into an accident on his bike. He rear ended an 18 wheeler and broke his hip (and other minor things). Well, long story short. He ended up getting blood clots from the hip and they went to his lungs. He had a stroke and so the put him in a medical induced coma.

After some tests, there is no brain movement, and his limbs are cold. All of his organs shut down.

They took him off life support just a short time ago and he passed.

He was surrounded by him mother and father, sister and brother my friend Richard.

Please keep them in your thoughts.

RIP buddy.

Last edited:
Wow. Very sorry for your bud and the family.

Horrible medical outcome. I'm very sorry.
RIP

Sad to hear this kind of news, sorry for your friend's loss.

Healing prayers for all those involved. Sad to hear of your loss,prayers for Derricks family and friends.

Sorry for you loss! This is the time of year to be thankful for our loved ones. Tell them you love them because you just never know!

Thanks guys. I met with Richard last night. They are doing as well as expected.

Dave, God takes us when he is ready. Rest assured, your buddy is in a better place. :sun:

Elaine and I will pray for healing for family and friends.

Back