• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

To all those affected by the floods

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Squires
My prayers are with all those that have been affected by the recent floods.

We are currently in North Carolina and it seems we left our RV site near the Guadalupe River just in time.

Is everyone on this forum OK?

I give thanks to all the volunteers that are helping those in need and I appreciate the donations from businesses such as HEB and Burger King that are donating to the relief workers and affected families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fayette County has been hit pretty hard with lots of flooding, high winds and two tornados. But as Many Thunders put it in an email "there was little left to damage that had not already been torn up from the last two storms." At least The Fayette County Record is being humorous about it. I'd like to thank Rman and Road Thing for offering there help in this mess.

My faculty adviser lives in Wimberley and described the damage there as simply "a lot of loss." Much of the state needs help, but the Wimberley area was especially hard hit so keep them in your thoughts.

I am, of course, saddened by the loss of life and the extensive property damage caused by these storms. My heart and prayers go out to these folks and their families.

On the same hand, it is always great to see all those folks that come to the aid of their fellow man. Restores my faith in the human race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^ ^i^ ^I^

Angels come in all shapes and sizes. Love one another.

Back