• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello GS riders on their way from barbers

GRU

Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Grundy
Hello to the GS riders with TWT stickers on there top box. We were on a Red 1200 RT, and my buddy was on a wing, saw you guys about 100 miles west of Barbers, hope you had a good time.
Phil south east TX.

I remember you cats passing us. That was Need2Tour and I. Had a great time. Hope you did too.

We tent-camped and were one row off of the main road into the camping grounds. Underneath the U.S. flag and Triumph flag. Did you guys camp too?

20151009081803_-800x800.jpg

Maybe we should develop TWT wave...

Pays to advertise.I remember you guys like it was yesterday! Whiskeysmith and I had a great time hope you all did too. Nice to have been able to take part in the festivities.Glad you all got home safe. Take care.:rider:

I should get a TWT sticker for my bike. Or maybe a special wave would be good, as I have four bikes! We had a great time, I am an X AHMRA moto crosser, saw a lot of my friends there.

That was kind of like a reunion for you. We met a gentleman who was an X track racer for fifteen years from up in the New England area and he crossed paths with some folks he knew too when we went through the paddock areas. Guess that's nice to always be a part of that brotherhood.:thumb: Check with M38A1, he can fix you up with some stickers.

Last edited:
Back