• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

MexTrek 2015 Ride Report !

I'd be asking for compensation on a ruined vacation, unless you were made aware at time of purchase. Oh welln you're young and have a few decades to do all the trips over and over again.

He did tell me he had rewired it, but the implication was that it would now be more reliable. While I've got it apart, think I'll poke around a bit to see what else has been repaired......

Gteat vid. Been 20 years since I've been on a Mexico group ride like that. DR350 was great for that time and ride.
Thanks for posting.

Well... that vid sure makes me want to get down there!!

Thanks. It's pretty easy to make a nice video when riding a few days in that area!

Mike, again you out did yourself, thanks for the time invested, we all know everything is time consuming, but I know we all appreciate what you've done, for me its the 2nd time someone takes video of us in mejico. And now that I can show my family what its actually like better than just a picture, they have a greater understanding of why we do what we do, and now I get less grief from everyone around me, well they all still think we are crazy but just a little less, thanks

Back