• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Thank you all

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
I love this sub-forum. Before I became an admin for the site, I started as just a moderator for this area. Over the years it has never ceased to amaze me how quick people are to post up responses to prayer requests. I pray for each and every one that asks for it, but don't always post that I do. That is in part because so many of the other TWTers jump in. Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate you doing that.

I'm not a religious man - never have been - but I do read every one of the threads/posts in this topic area, and my positive thoughts go out to all of you. It always helps to know others are thinking of you, and hoping for the best, no matter what the situation is.

So that's my contribution. I rarely - if ever (this is my first, I think) post in the sub-forum, and you won't see very many here from me at all, but I do read, and think about all the troubles we have as a community, and hope for the best in every situation.

Scott

it's a privilege to be both on the receiving end of prayer in this community, which I've been on numerous occasions including my current request, and also a privilege to pray for others.

some passages from the good Book that hopefully will encourage you in prayer. I will admit, prayer is still a mystery to me on some level - sharing with an omniscient, omnipotent God. My short conclusion is as it is a relationship, it gives Him joy when we come to Him in our need.

Pray continually; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.If you, then,

Though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! He does not give us a snake or a rock when we ask for fish or bread.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Last edited:
Back