• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2016 9th Annual Uncle's Around the Bend, Feb 25th - 28th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
2z5kn60.jpg

Last edited:
:tears:

Have one of our largest events of the year that week.

***. Any further comments will not make it past the mods.

Had to look up *** :lol2:

Dude you're getting old and unhip. I've known that term for like 5 years. But then you did teach me lmaoshmsfoaidmt. But that's probably not known outside of Gonzales County anyway. 555

_

Yeah, JMZ. You apparently need to hang around teenagers more.

We're going to do a pre-run next weekend in BBNP. I got my DR650's rear shock revalved (it was stock) so it should ride better. Robb (Sodapop) got his WRR's front and rear suspension worked so it should be better too (was also stock). Really looking forward to it.

Yeah, JMZ. You apparently need to hang around teenagers more.

We're going to do a pre-run next weekend in BBNP. I got my DR650's rear shock revalved (it was stock) so it should ride better. Robb (Sodapop) got his WRR's front and rear suspension worked so it should be better too (was also stock). Really looking forward to it.

Ya'll have fun and try not to make us all jealous!

I'm in. Sounds fun! How many big bikes will be there?

considering this.

It's as much fun as Galeana. All on US soil. And the desert is pretty darn spectacular in Big Bend. If you haven't been to Big Bend, you definitely should come out. :rider:

With so many people attending, from all over Texas, getting 3 or 4 guys to split gas and a cabin / room / RV makes it cheap and easy to manage. And it is only 2 days off work (if you're 9 - 5) :giveup:

Plus, we need an official videographer! :clap: :clap: :clap:

considering this.

Woodbutcher often does GPS clinics when he attends certain rallies

I'd like you to strongly consider coming to the rally and hosting a GoPro/iMovie etc. type seminar. It doesn't have to be official and part of the rally schedule. It can be if you want it, but it also can be at a table at the Starlight.

Camera choice, workflow (a biggie), online hosting etc. If doesn't even have to be much in the way of preparation, all Q&A if you want. It'd be great if you can just get the ball rolling.

Bonus: walk through the making of a simple 3 minute video using your actual camera and editing software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back