• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

The Mountain Recon DS Ride, Monterrey, Mexico, Oct 11-14, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeeel tone back home. Had to leave the bike in Laredo, never did restart. Took a bus to Austin.

One rider injured, not two. Compound fracture to the ankle.

Hey guys this is matt. My injury was not as serious as the other for sure. I chipped a piece of bone and they wanted me in a splint and crutches for a few days. That should be hopefully it will get re evaluated and all that in few days. Was still some awesome sights and good rides. I will get my pics up as soon as possible.

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee226/onianguy101/

Need pictures please,,,,, Next year I am not going to plan so far ahead,,,,
Always seems like some thing comes up and gets in the way,,,,,,,,
Next year I am just taking off,,,,,,,,,,,,
Mike

You're a tough soldier, Matt. Good self-diagnosis, too, you nailed it!

I made it to Bandera Saturday night and home in time for football Sunday with 1800 miles for the trip. Very glad I left on Saturday or I would be fighting big storms today.

Thanks again, Richard, for making this happen. I would still be wishing to ride Mexico if you hadn't put this together. Met some great riders and characters, too.

Dan, we're anxious to hear about your condition and progress. A little "ride" report (ambulance, that is) would be interesting.

Ooops. Wondered what happened to you Matt. Nobody told me. They said you were "taking it easy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back