• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIP Frank Collado

jbird710

Don’t you know about the Bird?
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Birdsong
Frank Collado who worked at X-it which became EBR in League City passed away. He also worked at Iron Mike's in Baycliff for a while. Frank was always upbeat, positive, and really well known in the local motocross community. Anyone who knew or dealt with Frank will tell you what a great guy he was. Please say a prayer for him and his family.
http://www.houstonmotocross.com/theforum/viewthread?thread=51731&offset=0

This is sad news of the passing of a great person. Frank was a friend & he will be deeply missed. He was such a super nice guy & very good rider. My last ride with him was @ B&C spring of last year & he was on it. No way I could keep up that day. He was a regular back in the day @ Highlands (now B&C) always up beat, positive & a joy to be around.
GOD SPEED FRANK. I'll miss you my friend.

Yep , Been knowing him for over 20 yrs ,

Frank at was my House prolly 6 months ago and never even hinted something was going on , was still talking crazy making all of us laugh while he told his stories .

My son loved him and enjoyed whenever he stopped by

RIP Bud .

This is sad to know. I know he didn't know me by name, but he always made me feel like he knew me personally and was always glad to see me. I know he was a complete asset to our community and I really feel honored to have known him.

Godspeed Frank.

Back