• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My New Niece

That's fantastic news, Bec! I bet Kat and Heath are really excited to be able to go places with Emma.

Emma with one of her nurses:

48991999611501026968701.jpg

That smile will melt your hea... (dangit, can't see to type or read)

Emma is doing great - and as of this afternoon she's a big sister!

Twins Abigail Claire and Jacob Scott were born at 12:35 and 12:36 pm EST. They are healthy and happy and their parents are beyond blessed.

I can't wait to get to see them!!! :sun:

Emma is doing great - and as of this afternoon she's a big sister!

Twins Abigail Claire and Jacob Scott were born at 12:35 and 12:36 pm EST. They are healthy and happy and their parents are beyond blessed.

I can't wait to get to see them!!! :sun:

:tab:tab:tab:clap::clap::clap:

Hope you see them soon!!!

Time sure flies - today Emma graduated from pre-K!

a6937b8f-c247-4b23.jpg

Time does fly, it sure doesn't seem like it has been that long. Congratulations Emma.

Posting with Tapatalk for iPhone.

A true proof in the power of prayer!!

Prayer is communication with the Divine. It can be whispered or chanted or written or expressed in the work you do. However it is expressed, it is never in vain. ~Donna Wilk Cardillo

A few years later, the powerful story continues.

There was a benefit fundraising event held earlier today called "Help Emma Get A Lift". For those of you that follow me on Facebook you've probably seen some of the information I posted leading up to this big day, but here's the news clip that ran today:

Newls12LongIsland

I'm happy to say that including this plus other events and efforts that led up to this one today, they now have enough to buy the van they need and get a lift installed for her chair and equipment!

Last edited:
Cool. Glad to hear and update and glad they are getting some easier mobility.

"It is with a very heavy heart we have to announce Emma was called up to heaven yesterday. She was an amazing little girl that touched everyone's hearts near and far especially with her smile. It was very sudden and unexpected. We are still in shock and trying to process this. Please keep her beautiful spirit in your prayers."
-Katherine and Heath Nelson

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407858571.122246.jpg

Back