• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Newbie in Austin

samson

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just finished the MSF course this past weekend, and I'm currently practicing on my 99 YZF600R in parking lots. I used to ride ATV's a few years ago but I guess that doesnt really count since they have 4 wheels. Anyway, just thought I'd say whats up and hope to see more Austin riders on this forum.

Welcome, samson!

Cool to see you easing your way into things. I'm up in Round Rock, wobbling around on a red bike (I'm coming up on 2 years riding my ownself). :-D

:bigokay: Well howdy there Samson, welcome to the group.

That 600R is a nice ride, thought about it before getting the SVS (I am really a V motor kind of guy).

Hope to see ya around.

Welcome! Great choice for a first ride. Nearly bought one myself, last year but the deal on the VFR turned out to be too sweet to pass up. Take it easy and congrats on getting started with the best sport on earth!!!! (well, "I" think it's the best)

Hello to ya from Pflugerville! I've been riding for about 15 years and have owned many different bikes. Currently riding a 2001 Yamaha R1 on the streets and a 95 CBR600f3 (track only). Where around Austin are you? Let me know when you're ready for a blast down 1431 :lol:

Back