• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Classy riding group .... Not. BVSR on FB.

Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Muxworthy
This puzzles me, and amazes me at the Same time.
I took a spin by joining a riding group on FB called Brazos Valley Sport Riders on since its in my area. I know ..... there's my first mistake.

Long story short there was a funeral for a young veteran named Tyler and several in this group rode the funeral procession to pay respects and just show that they cared.
A group member posts later that it was a poor showing by the group and he was a bit dissapointed. Then the group censor began blocking posts almost immediately as an adult conversation evolved about what they could do better as a "group". Then the PSA about d faming others etc was posted about this group members concern. So ...... I left the group.....then othes were blocked etc.

In a nut shell .... a 20 something year old veteran and rider, and apparenly a member of that riding group really deserved better. And trying to work out, as a group, how to do that is verbotten.

Wow. It appeared more as an agree with me riding group or else your blocked.

Thank God we have intelligent responsible and down right talented sponsors here on this group, and it's Sub Groups. Life long riders and people I am PROUD to be associated with.

Am I wrong here ? Cause I sure cant feel it.

Last edited:
Doug, I agree. There's a fine line between watching out for others and abuse of authority. Twenty something's, especially those with administrative positions, can be overly aggressive in meting out what they believe is appropriate justice. Sometimes, all we with more experience :trust: can do is shake our heads and walk away.

Yes Sir,
Probably a younger group, maybe a close group.
When a member of your group dies, a fate none of us will escape, lets at least talk about what we could / should do. Esp. A 20 something year old Man who served our Country.

:sun: It's another beautiful day above ground ! Enjoy it my friend ✌????

Back