• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Strom-a-Thon #1 is in the books

It is!!!!!
In the process of finalizing plans now for May 8, 9 ,10th 2015. Same location as last year. Hope we get to see you there again this years. New tires and all.... :rofl:
Super! Last year's was my first organized riding experience and I loved meeting everyone and riding both dirt and asphalt in the Hill country. Looking forward to the 2nd annual Strom-a-thon! Camping in the park was a fine lodging option, too.

Can't wait. I will definitely be playing hooky on Friday from work and be coming down Thursday night.

I'm still traveling but will get the new thread started late next week.
You are welcome to post here until then but be sure to also post your comments on the new one.

ATGATT. Lee
" I never worry about getting lost.
I just change where I plan on going."
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, yeah, have your fun at the expense of the New Mexican. I won't be bringing any green chile if this keeps up.:eat:

(with affection and gentle humor:)

perhaps this year i will add to the list of questions: does at least one rider in the group have tire patch kit and pump?

Hey, i can joke b/c i had left my kit at the campsite! :doh:

:rider:

I'll be out of state this year riding a different kind of bike(cycle). If something changes, I'll be in.

I have reserved a room at the Best Western in Llano. How far is it from the venue? The Mudmullet and I will be there, me on my wee and him on his GS. TKC's on the front and what ever is on the rear. :rider:

I have reserved a room at the Best Western in Llano. How far is it from the venue? The Mudmullet and I will be there, me on my wee and him on his GS. TKC's on the front and what ever is on the rear. :rider:

It is just across the street from the Lone Star.

Back