• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dallas Motorcycle Show

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
Jamie and I went to the show this morning. I have a little write up on the blog. It was a great day!
Read all about it. There are plenty of Pics:
http://www.motoadrenaline.net/2015/01/dallas-motorcycle-show.html

IMG_1355-L.jpg

Got to meet and chat with one of my racing idols - Kevin Schwantz

IMG_1345-L.jpg

My wife loves the show as well.
IMG_1349-L.jpg

Looks like y'all had fun! We made it on Saturday afternoon. Had a good time. Was a little underwhelmed by the number of accessory vendors, though.

BTW Who schedules a bike show and a high school cheer leading event during the same weekend? :shrug:

BTW Who schedules a bike show and a high school cheer leading event during the same weekend? :shrug:

Saturday mornin... 9:45am

Prob the same planner who had all the restrooms out in the foyer shut down & blocked off...

Ya had ta wait till the show opened to go......
Coffee time!!!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
My 12 year old son thought that it could not have been scheduled more perfectly.;)

LOL!!! My boy (11) agrees! :chug: The cheerleader's moms/dads... Probably not so much.

I discovered my son is wheeler dealer; he'd get in there and talk smack with the best of them. It was amazing what he talked the folks out of at the show. Little turkey had a bag and a half full of shirts, stickers, posters, hats, catalogs, key rings and who knows what else.

Saturday mornin... 9:45am

Prob the same planner who had all the restrooms out in the foyer shut down & blocked off...

Ya had ta wait till the show opened to go......
Coffee time!!!

Common sense is so rare it is a superpower. Who could possibly need a restroom before the show... :giveup:

I discovered my son is wheeler dealer; he'd get in there and talk smack with the best of them. It was amazing what he talked the folks out of at the show. Little turkey had a bag and a half full of shirts, stickers, posters, hats, catalogs, key rings and who knows what else.

how many cheer leader phone numbers did he get?:lol2:

My wife and I went. Aside from the near complete lack of signage, it was a good show. I got to rub my butt on all kinds of bikes.

Did yall see the Spira? I'd buy an Elio before that three wheel roller skate.

Back