• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Grand Canyon Trip with Snoopster

Flashing Mexico? I suspect that he didn't use a tripod for that. We need to blame the photographer some too.

Oh, and nice tat!

I resemble that remark. Our mascot did make the trip.
296486e25371d6fef7c65f09356a0d3f.jpg

haha This is great! Just now reading your Arctic Circle report too. Just to be exact, how many days were you on the road for this trip?

haha This is great! Just now reading your Arctic Circle report too. Just to be exact, how many days were you on the road for this trip?

For this trip we left on Saturday May 28th and returned home on Friday June 3rd . So 7 days of riding.

Looks like an awesome trip. Thanks for letting us join you. Great write up and pics

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Erik and Debbie,

I'm late finding this report, but glad that I found it! Great photos, and it looks like it was a really good trip. I'm sure that I'll bug you for even more stories the next time I see you. :lol2:

Robert

Back