• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Planning for my first SaddleSore in Sept.

Received the email this morning, and I should have the Packet waiting on me when I get back from Offshore. I am certified.
Now to plan out the next one.

Received the email this morning, and I should have the Packet waiting on me when I get back from Offshore. I am certified.
Now to plan out the next one.

Congratulations and welcome to the insanity! :doh:

I see you're already planning a BB; you'll find it's not very difficult. I rode from here to the Kansas state line, stayed in a motel about 500 yards from the state line for about six hours and then rode back home.

Your route will make it a bit more difficult though.

True, it will be a bit more difficult but the curves and mountains look sooooo fun.

I'm wondering if we should petition Scott for a LD Riding sub-forum. There seemed to be a lot of recent interest. It might only be populated by just a few riders though.

Are you on FB? If so, there are several LD and IBA groups. There is also the original LDrider forum/email digest which has been around forever.

I'm wondering if we should petition Scott for a LD Riding sub-forum. There seemed to be a lot of recent interest. It might only be populated by just a few riders though.

Are you on FB? If so, there are several LD and IBA groups. There is also the original LDrider forum/email digest which has been around forever.

A Touring/LD sub would be nice.
I just turned FB back on after being a 14 FB free. The internet is so slow out here that anything t fancy or with a lot of pictures wont download. I will have to look into it when I hit land again. I am on the IBA forum and ADV rider as well. Same name and such.

Back