• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Welcome! Please read this first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas T

LD Rider
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Scott has graciously agreed to give us a sum-forum dedicated to the Touring / Long Distance / Endurance / Rally /Iron Butt rider.

Whether you are currently an Iron Butt Association member or a member of any other Long Distance riding organization, or just someone with an interest in this very small sub-culture of the Motorcycle community, you are more than welcome to join us here.

I don't anticipate a lot of activity within the forum, but based upon the interest shown in a few recent threads I might just be surprised.

Post up, tell us about your experiences or your interest, or ask questions about this type of riding and I (or hopefully others if they join in) will do our best to give you the benefit of our real life experiences and try to guide you down the best path for successful Long Distance riding or Touring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back